Register for 2019 conference

Back to Article
Back to Article

Register for 2019 conference

• FirstLast 
  • Price: $16.00 Quantity:
  • Do not pay if you are a speaker, however please indicate if you will be eating lunch here.
    Price: $0.00 Quantity:
  • Registration

Advisers are free as long as you are bringing a student. If not, please pay for one student registration.
  • First nameLast name 
  • Price: $16.00 Quantity:
  • Students attend the opening session and then write about it.
    First nameLast name 
  • Price: $5.00 Quantity:
  • We are holding a two hour training session on Facebook and its tools. how many students will you send to this? We are not putting a cap to how many students can attend, but if we are at capacity, we will have to ask students to find different sessions.
  • Active Workshop sessions

We are holding active workshop sessions (65 minutes) on photo, video and social medial story planning. These sessions are limited for enrollment to create interaction. Students need to bring the tools they use to create content at your school. It is possible for a student to attend a combination up to two of these session as they repeated. - Register no more than four students. We will notify you if your students will receive tickets. This is first come- first serve.
  • How many students do you wish to register for this session if room allows? - Register no more than four students. If you receive tickets, they will be distributed at the registration table.
  • There is no on-the-spot photo contest this year.

• Sorry, online payment not accepted. Submit your payment to: IHSPA University of Iowa AJB Room E323 Iowa City, IA 52242
    $0.00
  • If applicable